TERMS & CONDITION OF SALE
These Terms & Conditions apply when you order the items (the plants and Seeds) from Ewaterplant Nursery & Garden.
1.Price : All prices are quoted in US$ FOB Bangkok (excluding freight, handling, packing, cargo agency and documentation costs).
2. Minimum order requires
– Wholesale order -shipping air freight to destination airport : Minimum order amount* 900$US/shipment.
*not included freight/ shipping cost and other charges.
– Personal order -shipping Registered post, EMS, FedEx : Minimum order amount 200 $US/Order or Seed 100$
– Tourist order -delivery service to hotel in Bangkok : Minimum order amount 200$US/Order
3. Freight charge : Basically, cargo charges are based on the actual charges from airline and forwarder , which we will not consider this charge as our profit.
4. Documentations and Handing Charge Air Waybill Fee, Terminal Charges, Transportations, Custom Clearance, and etc. is US$ 80-100 per Shipment.
5. Certificates charge 30-40$/shipment ( Certificate of origin, A phytosanitary Certificate or CITES )
IF NEED Special declaration / Plant guarantee certificate for importation plants to EU zone has charge 30$/paper. This certificate may not require in some city, it’s vary to regulation on the import permit is given.
6. Mode of Payment
1. Advance payment by T/T (SWIFT) remittance to bank account.
(Payment of new customers must be paid in advance 100% deposit according to the proforma invoice)
2. Western union transfer money via Western Union to our local bank.
3. Wise.com the cheap, Fast way to send money abroad, fee 4.50%
4. Credit card online payment service amount in Thai currency (THB), fee 4.50%
– Packing Charge : US$ 7 per box for plastic bag, polyfoam box and corrugated cardboard box / US$ 5 for packing without polyfoam box.
– Box Dimensions (W x L x H)
Box of Aquatic plant : Size 61cm x 46cm x 33cm
Box of Water lily, Lotus : Size 61cm x 46cm x 33cm
Box of Lucky bamboo : Size 50cm x 100 cm x 40cm
Box of Adenium, Euphorbia milii, Plumeria : Size 61cm x 46cm x 33cm
– Gross Weight : The gross weight per box is varied to its contents.
Weight of aquatic plant : 17 kg/box (contains 500 Bundle or 200 pots)
Weight of water lily : 24 kg/box (contains 450 bulb)
Weight of Lucky bamboo : 33-40 kg/box (Vary to its contents)
Weight of Adenium : 24 kg/box (contains 100 pcs/box)
Weight of Euphorbia milii : 15 kg/box (contains 1,000 pcs/box)
Weight of Euphorbia lactea : 22 kg/box (contains 50 pcs/ box)
Weight of Plumeria plant : 22 kg/box (contains 80 pcs/box)
Weight of Aglaonema : 20 kg/box (contains 250 pcs/ box)
8. Delivery of Consignment
The shipment will be made within 7-14 days upon receiving the payment in advance or receiving cleared payment by PayPal/ Western union. The shipment date is subject to the availability of flight schedules and availability of some plant species.
9. Guarantee and Claims
– Shipping through Air freight/ Cargo : Please check with your country for restrictions, duties, and taxes collected from your country. There will be no refund or return products in case your product is rejected and returned by customs or plant quarantine inspection unit. If the shipment is found dead plants upon arrival or rottenness, please contact us within 48 hours and approve with cleared pictures/officially documents, then we will give new plants 50% replace dead plants on the next order (not cover cost of shipping, packing charges). If not, we can not take any responsibility.
– Shipping through FedEx / Airmail/ EMS : Please check with your country for importation requirements, documentation, restrictions, duties, and taxes collected from your country. There will be no refund if your product is rejected and returned by customs or plant quarantine inspection unit. If found dead plants on arrival please contact us within 48 hours, we will give new plants 50% replacement of the lost in next order.
10. Important Document Providing
Normally we provide these important documents send along with the shipment :
– Commercial invoice
– Packing list / Packing invoice
– Air waybill / Bill of loading
– Certificate of origin
– A phytosanitary certificate and /or CITES certificate (issued by the Department of Agriculture of Thailand)
PRE-ORDERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions apply when you pre-order an item (the plant) from Ewaterplant Nursery & Garden.
Placing a pre-order
Pre-orders are orders for items (the plants) that are not yet produced/in-stock. Pre-orders are collected and items will be produced after pre-order payment was successfully received.
When buyer places a pre-order ,buyer will need to pay the 60% of the plants cost before the item (the plants) will be produced.
Once the plants are completely produced, seller will need to deliver the plants to buyer on the delivery time as agreed with buyer. Seller cannot accept for any changes or postpone to delivery time longer than 10 days.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your pre-order.
Buyer gets a full refund if cancellation order occurs within 7-14 days after pre-order payment was successfully cleared. Buyer gets a partial refund 50% if cancellation order occurs within 15-45 days after pre-order payment cleared. There will be no refund if cancellation order occurs after pre-order payment cleared longer than 45 days.
This web site is registered with the DBD, the Ministry of commerce of Thailand.