- Aglaonema grows in pot 4″
- Aglaonema has 4-5 leaves at least.
- Aglaonema are removed from pot cleansing root and leaves. We send Aglaonema without material growth.
- Packing 500 plants/ Box
- Wrapped news paper and contain in cardboard box.
- Treat pesticide and fungicide before packing.
- Treatment will do as required by plant quarantine at destination country.
AGLAONEMA BEFORE CLEANSING
AGLAONEMA AFTER CLEANSING
Aglaonema growing well factors.
- Soil : A well-drained potting soil is perfect.
- Light : They can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light. Do not expose Aglaonema to direct sun.
- Water : Water thoroughly in the summer, and mist often to raise humidity. During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry completely.
- Temperature : Aglaonema does not like cold temperatures below 10ºC. The warmer, the better.
- Fertilizer : Slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.