1. Adenium obesum seed (Free pollinated seed)
The seeds are mixed varieties / colours collected from Adenium obesum standard flower varieties in my nursery. They are free pollinated seed collected from healthy Adenium obesum pod, are not seed of Adenium double/ triple/ multilayer flower.
- Adenium desert rose seeds contain 1,000 seeds (standard package) and 10,000 seed (Large pack).
- Minimum order quantity require 1,000 seeds, send by registered air mail/ EMS.
- The seeds are 100% fresh and new collected within a month before shipping.
++ We Do Not supply seed separate by color/ name variety or double, triple petal flower also Rosy flower Adenium seed ++
|Adenium obesum standard flower||Package / Qty|
|1 standard pack||1,000 seed|
|2 standard pack||2,000 seed|
|3 standard pack||3,000 seed|
|4 standard pack||4,000 seed|
|5 standard pack||5,000 seed|
|10 standard pack||10,000 seed|
|50 standard pack||50,000 seed|
|10 LARGE PACK||100,000 seed|
Adenium obesum flowers
Adenium obesum seed
We guarantees a minimum 90% germination success rate. Many customers experience 90-95% success. Your success will vary depending on your experience and germination conditions.
2. Adenium arabicum and Thai Socotranum seed.
Adenium arabicum variety available
- Arabicum – Thai Socotranum (KHZ, BK, PKK)
- Arabicum – Yak Saudi (LB, SB, PNW, YM, YDS, YDK)
- Arabicum – Rar Chi Nee Pan Dok
Factors affecting Adenium seed germination.
There are 4 major factors that are affect germination.
1. Moisture : To spray the soil with water from above every 2 days. A dormant seed only contains 10-15% of water and is essentially dehydrated. The seed has to absorb water in order to become active.
2. Soil temperature : The best temperature needed for Adenium seeds is 25-30 degree celcius. If your soil is too cold or too hot, your seeds may not sprout.
3. Air : Oxygen is required. The seeds obtain oxygen that is dissolved in water and from the air contained in the soil. If soil conditions are too wet, an anaerobic condition persists, and seeds may not be able to germinate.
4. Light : Adenium seeds prefer 40-60% light for germination. So you shouldn’t even be covered with too much soil. Only use enough soil to just barely cover the seeds, preventing them from blowing away. The seeds should not be buried deeply.