Thai Aglaonema varieties
Aglaonema plants are popular decorative houseplants and ornamental plants for offices and shopping malls because they are among the easiest houseplants to grow. Aglaonema is a genus of about 40 species of foliage plants in the family "Araceae" They prefer indirect light and partial shade. They do best in shadow-less light, such as a north window. They are easy to propagate from cuttings, which will root in a glass of water or from divisions.
Bare root Aglaonema : Ready to ship.
Aglaonema growing well factors.
- Soil : A well-drained potting soil is perfect.
- Light : They can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light. Do not expose Aglaonema to direct sun.
- Water : Water thoroughly in the summer, and mist often to raise humidity. During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry completely.
- Temperature : Aglaonema does not like cold temperatures below 10ºC. The warmer, the better.
- Fertilizer : Slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.